Wednesday 4 April 2012

Sucker Punch

I remember seeing the advertisements for this, and thinking that the film was a total enigma, and I was right. There are more adverts on for its première on Sky, and I still have no idea what it's about, but surely this makes a film look more appealing...right?
So, I decided to look it up, and of course, the first place that I went was IMDb. Turns out this film should actually be amazing, I'm definitely going to go out and buy it. It's about a girl getting institutionalised by her abusive step father, and then she thinks up an alternative reality as her coping mechanism, sounds pretty good to be fair.
It sounds like a film that you can watch with mates, family, or even your boy/girl friend.
I'm very glad that I saw the adverts on Sky, cause this film looks AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment