Sunday 1 April 2012

The Hunger Games

This film looked shit when I saw the advertisements, then I watched the trailers and changed my mind, only slightly though, kind of pushed me to find out the story though, so I went and looked at the whole film synopsis. WOW. I completely changed my mind and expected great things from this film, and that is exactly what I got, it had action, romance - but in a kind of twisted way, which is better that a soppy love story thing, so yeah I really didn't regret going to the cinema to see it, until the ending. Poor is the only word I can use to describe it, it had no substance whatsoever, just shitty, didn't really give the film an actual ending just kind of put it on pause. So, does this mean that there'll be a sequel...I hope so, because it could be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment