Thursday 12 April 2012

Avengers Assemble

This film is going to be BAD ASS! You know it is, without watching the trailer and without reading a synopsis, you know that this will be good. Do you know why? Cause superhero films are the one! As you can tell, I'm a bit of a Marvel nerd, but seriously, this will be the film of the year, 2012's version of Toy Story 3.
This film has loads of big names, it has great writers, and a typical Marvel plot. Normally I'd complain about something that didn't change the story at all, in this case though, I figure, why mess with perfection.
Marvel films are always received well and always bring in a ranged audience, from young kids, to middle-aged film nerds.
So, basically, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) assembles a team of superheroes, including Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Captain America (Chris Evans), Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and others to help defeat a load of villains that are led by Loki (Tom Hiddleston)
I am, without a doubt, going to the cinema to see this, them I'm buying it on DVD and adding it to my collection of superhero film. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment