Saturday 16 June 2012

The Switch


The Switch is a romantic comedy set in New York City and starring Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston. It is cute and the perfect film for girl’s night in (obviously).
Well to start off you find out that Wally and Kassie are best friends, the typical start to a rom-com. Then she is all like “I’m independent and I’m having a baby on my own with a donor”, so yeah, fair enough. Then it gets funny…Wally accidentally spills the donor sperm down the sink, so him and his hand get busy and he replaces it, he was so wrecked though that he had no idea that he did it. So then she gets pregnant, moves away and then eventually comes back, when she comes back Wally and the kid hit it off, but there’s a few curve balls…you’ll see.
It was made in the same way every romantic comedy is. There’s pointless background music, romantic yet awkward scenes. You know the drill. But I did genuinely enjoy it, I mean he gets his best friend pregnant…and doesn’t know it.
I recommend this film to females who like children and are super broody, cause it’s all adorable and shit. But lads, don’t bother putting yourself through the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment